Our outpatient services provide physical, occupational and speech therapy.
The Ridge at Lancaster partners with area Home Health’s so that we meet the outpatient needs of our residents within our Assisted Living. We also partner with area Home Health’s to meet the needs of those patients that can be treated in place.
Outpatient Rehabilitation offers evaluation and treatment for patients with:
- Orthopedic conditions
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Neck and back pain
- Balance difficulty/impairment
- Recurring headaches
- Chronic Pain
- Diabetic and other peripheral neuropathy
- Orthotic fitting
- Immobile joints
- Hand dexterity limitations
- Hand, elbow and wrist injuries